Thursday, October 8, 2009

epiphone dot soon

It looks like the weekend of the 18th I'll be heading up to Milwaukee and Marty will get me the Epiphone Dot. Looking forward to it!!!

After that, do I really need another guitar? My Yamaha Pacifica is a nice strat-type. So with that and the Epi Dot I've got the range covered: 2 scale lengths, single coil and humbucker, solid body and semi-hollow.

Maybe I don't need a Fender strat. I have thought of the Gibson Melody Maker. Made in the USA, 400 bucks (!), 1 single coil, mahagony body, Les Paul body style. That would get me my "made in America" fix and save a few hundred bucks compared to the Strat Highway 1.

But maybe the Epi Dot and Yamaha are all I need. Two nice guitars.....

1 comment:

Mike J said...

The dot is one of the best bang for your bucks semi-hollows out there, or any guitar for that matter.

Epiphone Dot