Sunday, December 28, 2008

shopping today

Went shopping and bought clothes for school: corduroy jeans, sweaters, button up shirts. My standard look for teaching. We also looked for a down jacket for Skye, for next season, but couldn't find one. And we had lunch at Einstein Brothers, which is almost next to Burnt Toast, our favorite diner. We also checked out the new Dania furniture store. It's an upscale version of Ikea. It does have nice pieces, and the prices are not too bad, considering. It is exactly an upscale version of Ikea, without the assembly!

Didn't go to church today, and won't next week. I'll try it sometime when the semester starts. I'm feeling better now, with some more direction as to Torah. The online class will do me some good; I've already had two lessons.

Oh, and I added those links on the side of the blog you see. Fave sites and blogs. Check'em out!

No comments: