Monday, October 31, 2011

Pullman Green: BackTracker

so now it's gonna be back trackin' that's my thing.  Unless I get really good -- not likely -- I can at best achieve decent mediocrity.  Hey, most of us are average, by definition!  So, what can an average gitar playin dude to make himself sound better?  backing tracks......

I downloaded a bunch more blues tracks.  Now I've got almost 30 -- way more than I need right now.

the plan: for each track, develop the lead guitar part.  Specific themes, riffs, etc. to improv with.  Make it structured.  Also, I'm gonna use all the sounds from my vg strat.  Gonna choose a tone for each song. I'll write this all down and prepare a set list.  then I'll have the product I"ve been yearning for -- the ability to perform for an audience.

No comments: