Sunday, March 7, 2010

the acoustic is back!

OK, so I put the Yamaha away -- I felt I didn't need two electrics in the room. Instead I took the old 3/4 size classical guitar I got in Japan in the late 90s from upstairs. I put it beside the computer desk and I'm using it to sketch, noodle around, browse and play. Good so far. Then today I (duh!) tried something new. Turned on my amp and got the loop track going, and boom! I'm jamming with my little classical guitar! It's fun, it sounds decent... it's like having a new guitar. I don't have to plug in or anything, just sit and jam.

Too bad it doesn't have the things for a strap. Makes me think of getting a folk guitar so I can stand and play.... well, no rush for that.

The little classical is a no namer I got in Japan for about a hundred bucks. It's tiny, but it stays in tune really well. Still using the original strings!

So, playing the blues on a 3/4 classical guitar..... today's update!

No comments: